Katie C. Lewallen, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Welcome to Alliance! My practice is committed to focusing on patient strengths and viewing mental health within the context of biological, psychological, and social factors. I enjoy partnering with families, physicians, and educators to help patients achieve their goals. My clinical services include comprehensive assessments for ADHD, specific learning disorders such as dyslexia, mood and anxiety disorders, maladaptive personality factors. My goal is to provide patients with a comprehensive diagnostic profile and an individualized treatment plan that provides opportunities for growth in both the home and school environments.
I am not accepting patients for counseling/therapy services at this time.
Education and Training:
- B.A. in English and Print Journalism – Washington and Lee University
- M.Ed. in College Student Affairs Administration – The University of Georgia
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology – The University of Memphis
- Pre-doctoral Internship – The Center for Counseling, Learning, and Testing , The University of Memphis
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Alabama Psychological Association (aPA)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)