I have over 10 years of experience providing comprehensive psychological services to people of all ages. I am passionate about my work and look forward to walking alongside you as you gain greater clarity, understanding, and management of your difficulties.
Through a collaborative approach, I work with individuals and families to identify treatment goals and to design the most effective treatment plan and methods to ensure you reach these goals. Special interests include treating Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
I have extensive education, training, and experience in several treatment modalities, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma. Psychological assessments are utilized as part of treatment planning to aide in diagnostic clarity and to track your progress.
Education and Training:
- B.A. in Psychology – Butler University
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology – Marquette University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – Marquette University
- Pre-doctoral Internship – Allendale Association and Bradley Counseling Center
- Basic training certified in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) – The EMDR Institute
- Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI) certified – International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- American Psychological Association
- International OCD Foundation