Megan D. Caudle, M.Ed., LPC-S
Licensed Professional Counselor-Supervisor
My focus is to provide a collaborative approach to therapy in which I help you work toward defining and achieving the goals that are most meaningful to you. I also try to offer a supportive and relaxing environment in which to explore the various challenges happening in your life.
I provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and occasionally groups. I enjoy working with a diverse population including adolescents and adults from various backgrounds. I have special interest in working with clients with traumatic histories, self-injurious behavior, personality disorders, social anxiety, teen issues, codependency and perfectionism issues. I have experience treating a wide array of difficulties including but not limited to: substance abuse recovery, mood disorders, anxiety, anger, trauma, and family/relationship problems.
I am also an LPC Supervisor in Alabama who offers postgraduate supervision to Associate Licensed Counselors seeking full state licensure.
Education and Training:
- B.S. in Psychology from Tennessee Technological University
- M.Ed. in Community Counseling from The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Practicum and Internship training at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Counseling Center
- Certificate of Basic Training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Alabama Counseling Association (ALCA)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)