Dear patients and families,
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact on our community. Our highest priority is protecting the health of our staff, patients, and their families. As a result, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation procedures in the office. In order to slow the risk of transmission and to protect all people, please see the following guidelines:
- We will be calling ahead of your appointment and performing prescreening by asking important questions. Screening will also take place when you arrive at our office. If you answer yes to any of the following you will need to be rescheduled:
- Have you had a fever, active cough, or felt unwell in the past 72 hours?
- Has anyone in your household had a fever, active cough, or felt unwell in the past 72 hours?
- Have you travelled internationally or domestically via air within the last 14 days?
- Please limit nonessential family members/guests in the office in order to reduce crowding in the waiting room and overall transmission of germs.
- Please wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Please monitor this page for any updates, as this is a rapidly changing situation.
Thank you for your help!
Alliance Behavioral Health